- 20 Things To Consider Before Having Microdermabrasion
- Why do you choose organic?
- Can an alkaline diet give you beautiful skin?
- Pathogens in cosmetics: how to avoid contaminating your skin care products
- 7-minute workout app: a new mum's best friend
- HAIR BREAKAGE: 4 FACTORS TO CONSIDER
- New Year's Resolutions: 5 keys to reigniting love in your life
- 17 frightening facts you should know about skin care products
- REBIRTH: Mukti Organic Skincare’s newest incarnation is beautiful inside and out
- Do you have an unhealthy obsession with healthy eating?
Beauty tips from 5 gorgeous Aussie celebs we love
Categories: Beauty, Health and wellbeingMarch 20, 2015 | Posted by Mukti
RUBY ROSE: "A beauty product has to be gentle so it feels good on the skin. It also needs to inspire you a little. I do Bikram yoga and I don’t drink alcohol or soft drink. I do, however, drink coffee, water, coconut water, green tea and peppermint tea."
KYLIE MINOGUE: "I'm pretty obsessive about sunblock and, at night, I use a really good moisturiser. I can't remember the last time I went to bed without doing my routine but I keep things pretty simple."
MARGOT ROBBIE: Queenslander Margot Robbie is a huge fan of Australian-made organic skin care products. She uses products for her face that include sea buckthorn oil and jojoba oil.
ASHER KEDDIE: Asher Keddie's beauty secret is to eat whatever she wants in moderation, including a good red wine at dinner, and to eat clean, unprocessed foods, drink plenty of water and get her hands dirty on her farm in Victoria.
Hi, I'm Mukti, the founder and creator of Mukti Organics. My aim is to assist you in achieving beautiful, radiant skin without using products containing toxic chemicals. Certified organic skin care is better for you, your family and our planet. Click here to sign up and receive 15% off your first order. Signing up and commenting on our blog posts enters you into our bimonthly draw to receive $150 worth of products of your choice.