- 20 Things To Consider Before Having Microdermabrasion
- Why do you choose organic?
- Can an alkaline diet give you beautiful skin?
- Pathogens in cosmetics: how to avoid contaminating your skin care products
- 7-minute workout app: a new mum's best friend
- HAIR BREAKAGE: 4 FACTORS TO CONSIDER
- New Year's Resolutions: 5 keys to reigniting love in your life
- 17 frightening facts you should know about skin care products
- REBIRTH: Mukti Organic Skincare’s newest incarnation is beautiful inside and out
- Do you have an unhealthy obsession with healthy eating?
Delicious dairy free chai
Categories: RecipesAugust 04, 2014 | Posted by Mukti
If you are looking for a warming and yummy winter beverage, then try out this delicious recipe.On a recent visit back to HQ a friend invited me to dinner. He said he wanted to create a delicious chai that was vegan and dairy free.Once you taste this, I think you will agree that he has cracked it.
Dairy free chai: what you need . . .
- large knob ginger
- 1/2 cinnamon quill
- 5 cardamon pods
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons roasted dandelion/chicory root
- 2–3 cups oat milk
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk or coconut cream
- Optional extras: star anise, cloves, vanilla Dairy free chai: how to create . . .
- Slice ginger, around 6 pieces into 5mm rounds.
- Fill a 1.5 litre saucepan with enough water to cover ginger. Bring to boil and allow the ginger to release.
- Meanwhile, crush the cardamon pods on a chopping board with the back of a spoon.
- When the water turns a tinge of green add cinnamon, cardamon and nutmeg followed by the oat milk.
- Allow to almost come to the boil and stir in coconut milk/cream.
- Turn heat to simmer then dissolve dandelion/chicory. Pour into a mug and sweeten to taste with honey or your desired sweetener.
Yum, we are addicted to this dairy free chai recipe at Mukti HQ. If you try it for yourself, let us know what you think!
Hi, I'm Mukti, the founder and creator of Mukti Organics. My aim is to assist you in achieving beautiful, radiant skin without using products containing toxic chemicals. Certified organic skin care is better for you, your family and our planet. Click here to sign up and receive 15% off your first order. Signing up and commenting on our blog posts enters you into our bimonthly draw to receive $150 worth of products of your choice.