Becoming a Mukti Organics Stockist
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the steps involved in becoming a Mukti wholesale stockist?
Please fill in our Registration of Interest Form. If you are unable to complete this online, please email us and request a PDF copy to be emailed to you. This form is our way of getting to know you and your business a little better. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for us to assess what type of partnership we can build.
Once the Registration of Interest Form is submitted, you will be contacted by the wholesale manager. If we determine that our businesses are a good match, we will then send you the Wholesale Stockist Agreement and Wholesale Pricelist. Please keep this document confidential.
E-Commerce enquires - please contact us directly at email@example.com
Sign and return the signature page of the Stockist Agreement. Await approval from the wholesale manager.
Once approved, please register your business through the wholesale branch of our website. This will allow you to order and manage your account online easily and conveniently.
Organise your opening order. Contact the wholesale manager if you require assistance or sample quotes.
How do I know if your product range will work for me?
We are happy to send you a sample kit to trial our range prior to committing as a wholesale stockist. Please send your request and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we only send one kit per inquiry.
If I become a wholesale stockist, how do I gain product knowledge/training?
Our wholesale stockists are spread far and wide both nationally and internationally. For this reason, we are unable to come to each location to train you and your staff.
We offer a Retail Product Guide which also serves as a training manual. This is available in a hard-copy bound version, or in PDF format. It includes in depth information about each product as well as ingredients, instructions and FAQs. Please keep this document handy for future reference.
We also have a comprehensive Online Training Course. The 3 modules cover all aspects of Mukti product knowledge. Once completed you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
If you still have questions about the products, we are available for stockist support Mon-Friday 9:30-4:30 via phone or email.
What are the wholesale minimum order requirements?
The opening order requirement is $1000. This is necessary to get adequate stock onto your shelves. If you feel you are unable to start with a $1000 order, please contact the wholesale manager to discuss your opening order.
In order to keep your wholesale account active, we ask that you aim to maintain your sales levels at a minimum of $1500 per quarter (every 3 months).
If you have not ordered in 6 consecutive months, we will send you a reminder email to see if you would like to continue stocking Mukti Organics. If you have not ordered in 9 months, your wholesale account will be deactivated. If you wish to order after that period, you will be required to re-apply as a Mukti stockist.
Note 1: We review all stockist sales on a quarterly basis.
Note 2: We offer a 6 month grace period to all new stockists so that you can gauge the interest of your clientele. If after 6 months you feel like our partnership is not working out, please let us know and we will see if there is anything we can do to help. Rest assured, we have no lock in contracts.
What promotional material do you offer?
Promotional material may include the following (subject to availability): Full sized testers*, brochures, un-filled sample pots (for you to fill using your testers), thank-you cards, promotional posters, gift bags, window decals, etc.
Please consult your wholesale pricelist for current promotional materials available.
*Maximum one tester per product per order. Shower products such as Botanique Shampoo, Botanique Conditioner and Botanique Wash are not available as testers.
Note 1: We do not supply pre-filled sample pots. We do, however, offer packs of empty sample pots; blank, branded labels; and a selection of testers at reduced prices.
How do I place my opening order?
Please email your opening order to email@example.com.
If you don’t know which products you want or how much you’ll need to get started, the wholesale manager can assist you in customizing an order to suit your business.
As an opening order special, we will provide 3 free testers of your choice (excluding our Age Defiance collection) along with the promotional material to get you started. Additional testers can be purchased at reduced rates.
We will email our invoice to you to be checked and confirmed. You are welcome to adjust the order as necessary.
Once the order has been finalized, we will require payment prior to dispatch.
How do I place on-going orders?
You are welcome to order using our online ordering system. With this system you can order and manage your account easily and conveniently through our website, just like online shopping. If this is not convenient for you, you are also welcome to order via email or phone. Please contact the wholesale manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 306 554 or (07) 5435 2111.
How do I pay for my order?
We require payment prior to dispatch for the first 12 months of trading.
(Credit terms are only available after one year. Please inquire then)
If ordering online, you can pay using SecurePay (credit card) or Paypal. You may also choose Direct Deposit as a payment option when ordering online.
Direct Deposit - If you want to pay via internet banking, you will find our bank details listed at the bottom of your stockist invoice. Internet bank transfers can take up to 48 hours, so please email the payment receipt (remittance advice) to email@example.com to speed the dispatch process.
Credit card over the phone - After you have placed your order, please ring (07) 5435 2111 or 1300 306 554 and ask to speak with the wholesale manager.
Please note: If you chose this option, you will need you to give us your credit card details for every order. We do not store credit card information.
Do I have to pay for freight on wholesale orders?
All wholesale orders over $1000 will be shipped freight free.
If your order is under $1000, you will be charged a subsidised freight fee as per the following schedule.
QLD - $22.00 inc GST
NSW/ACT/VIC - $27.50 inc GST
WA/TAS/NT/SA - $33.00 inc GST
Freight fees are subject to annual review.
I noticed that you have bi-annual sales on your website. How is this going to affect my business?
Mukti Organics reserves the right to have retail specials or sales at any time without reference. These sales are not available to wholesale stockists.
You are welcome to mirror our sales, or create your own sales at any time during the year.
We do occasionally run specials for stockists only. You will be notified via email newsletter prior to release. These types of specials run for a limited time only, so be quick!
**We suggest you read all emails from Mukti Organics to ensure you don’t miss out on these opportunities.**
Do I have to sell the products at the Recommend Retail Price?
The RRP is only the recommended retail price and is what we publish on our own website.
Are the Collections and Gift Packs available to wholesale stockists?
Unfortunately, no. Our Collections and Gift packs are only available to our retail clients. However, you are free to purchase the individual products and make up your own packs or mirror ours.
If we have any Collections or Gift Packs available to wholesale stockists in the future, we will be sure to notify you via email newsletter.
How do you support your wholesale stockists?
We make sure to check in with all of our stockists every 4-6 weeks. This is usually done over the phone. However, if we can’t reach you via phone we may check in with you via email. This is your chance to relay any staff or customer feedback, ask questions, and check your stock to see if you need a top up.
Please let the wholesale manager know if you prefer not to be contacted.
If you require assistance in between courtesy calls, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are available Monday-Friday 9:30-4:30 for stockist support. If you can’t reach us immediately, we will endeavour to respond within 24-48 hours.
Telephone: 07 5435 2111
Within Australia: 1300 306 554
Fax: 07 5435 2311
SUGGESTIONS FOR WHOLESALE SUCCESS
- Use the products yourself! Our best stockists are the ones who use our products on themselves because they can testify first-hand how great they are. The more you can get your staff to use our products, the more you will sell.
- Let people know you’re stocking Mukti Organics in your business. Include our logo in your business material, email signature, or on your website. Have visual reminders in your place of business (posters, pricelists, brochures, attention grabbers)
- Display your Mukti stock in a prominent location. Ideally, at eye level in a high traffic area. Products near ground level in a dark dusty corner will not move as fast as well-kept products proudly displayed.
- Keep your testers clean and refreshed. Try to wipe the bottles regularly to keep them attractive to customers. Also, be sure to keep testers in a highly visible location to prevent them from walking out the door. If you see a customer using a tester, offer them a sample pot to take home to try.
- Ask the wholesale manager about creating a window display. We’d be happy to provide you with empty bottles and boxes for display purposes. We also have window decals so passers-by can see that you stock Mukti.
- Social Media! Shout out the Mukti love to your followers. Take photos of the stock on your shelf and share it around. Ask your staff to write a sentence or two as to why they love Mukti Organics. If your customers come back to you with positive feedback about our range, write up a testimonial and talk about it on social media.
- Make Mukti Organics your #1 brand. In our experience, stockists have better all-around success if they commit wholeheartedly to a small number of brands rather than try to have 5 or more competing brands on your shelf. If you decide to stock a range of brands, try to ensure that you have products available on different price levels so you can cater to all demographics. Too many brands can overwhelm and confuse customers.
- If you are a bricks and mortar shop, try spraying the Mist Toners around the shop just before busy periods. It’s amazing how the subtle Rose Blossom or Neroli Blossom scent can boost sales.