- 20 Things To Consider Before Having Microdermabrasion
- Why do you choose organic?
- Can an alkaline diet give you beautiful skin?
- Pathogens in cosmetics: how to avoid contaminating your skin care products
- 7-minute workout app: a new mum's best friend
- HAIR BREAKAGE: 4 FACTORS TO CONSIDER
- 17 frightening facts you should know about skin care products
- New Year's Resolutions: 5 keys to reigniting love in your life
- REBIRTH: Mukti Organic Skincare’s newest incarnation is beautiful inside and out
- Why our biophotonic glass will make you happy
Why our biophotonic glass will make you happy
Categories: Health and wellbeing, Our ProductsNovember 24, 2016 | Posted by Mukti
Well over ten years ago, I read a book by Leslie Kenton called Skin Revolution.
Leslie's been one of my long-term gurus. A pioneer in the health and beauty industry, she’s one damn, cool lady to boot.
My mother, who was into health and fitness, glamour and beauty, introduced me to this wonderful woman when I was a teenager. Leslie was leading the raw food movement before most of us were even in nappies. Raw veggies, unprocessed foods and detoxing was considered very avant-garde back in the 70s.
Leslie was one of Britain’s first beauty editors for Harper’s & Queen, where she honed her writing skills and was even headhunted by Leonard Lauder of Estée Lauder fame to create a skincare line (she graciously declined). A prolific author, to date she's written more than 30 published books, some of them bestsellers, such as the aforementioned and other titles including, Ageless Ageing and Raw Energy.
To me the book was a revolution. She introduced the concept of light for harnessing energy and healing. One point in particular that resonated with me was the mention of a magical glass that was the ultimate storage vessel for beauty elixirs and balms. I dreamt that one day I’d be able to find this glass and house my products in them.
A couple of years ago, this became a reality. We’re now on trend with many other 'indie' brands (small batch, locally-sourced, vegan and environmentally-friendly) with a penchant for making holistic, simple and clean products stored in biophotonic glass.
So why is biophotonic glass so fantasmagorical? What are its properties and why are so many seeking this holistic alternative?
Quantum physics has firmly proven that everything is energy and light. The human body, plants and all living creatures emit visible light waves. Seen through sensitive cameras, we literally glow. This light that peaks and troughs is most likely linked to our natural biorhythms.
The term used to describe this type of research is known as biophotonics. Our body is alive and vibrating with light at subatomic levels originating from our DNA. The DNA in cells vibrates at a high frequency and is constantly transmitting and receiving energy on subtle levels that control our general health and well-being.
A biophotonic field (also known as electromagnetic field) that is weak or damaged will emit a lower frequency indicating ‘dis-ease' within the organism. Simply put, the greater the storehouse of energy in the body, the greater the power of the overall energy field resulting in optimal health.
Our biophotonic field encompasses our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health and well-being. How we treat our bodies will directly relate to our force or energy field. Makes sense huh!
Violet light has the highest frequency of any visible light (720-770 billion Hertz). Research conducted by Professor Hugo Niggli a few years back determined that this frequency permanently activates and energises the molecular structure and healing energies of substances held within dark violet glass by keeping it firmly contained. This frequency is also the same resonance as the human nervous system.
Green, brown and blue bottles that are traditionally used for cosmetic and medicinal preparations have much lower oscillating frequencies and offer little, if no protection from the degradation caused by light.
The proprietary blend of special oxide pigments with glass in precise proportions dates back to the technology of our ancient ancestors, the Egyptians, who stored their most precious substances, oils, balms and elixirs in gold or violet coloured jars. While they likely knew little about biophotonics, they did know how to naturally preserve their ointments and oils that were utilised for embalming and beauty.
So, if you wondered why we choose this type of packaging then hopefully this has shed some light.
10 tips to amp up your vibe
- Choose products that are stored and housed in biophotonic glass (violet glass). Life force or energy is best preserved by violet, which no other spectral range can compare. Check out our new miron glass water bottles.
- Consume more raw foods. They're electron rich and contain higher levels of vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
- Spend time in nature and get some early morning sunlight. Avoid wearing sunglasses when you're having your morning fix to enhance your hormone levels, balance your mood and energise your cells.
- Drink a daily green juice to increase your intake of chlorophyll or sun energy.
- Minimise exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and other damaging toxic chemicals.
- Contribute to the welfare of others by practicing loving kindness, gratitude and generosity.
- Shield and protect yourself from unwanted energetic influences (this includes toxic peeps and relatives).
- Tune in to your intuition it will always guide you.
- Immerse yourself frequently in moving water to reset and recharge.
- Take your shoes off and dance on the grass to your favourite tunes.
Leave a comment below on how you keep your good vibes flowing to win a beautiful new miron glass bottle just in time for Xmas.
Hi, I'm Mukti, the founder and creator of Mukti Organics. My aim is to assist you in achieving beautiful, radiant skin without using products containing toxic chemicals. Certified organic skin care is better for you, your family and our planet. Click here to sign up and receive 15% off your first order. Signing up and commenting on our blog posts enters you into our bimonthly draw to receive $150 worth of products of your choice.