MUKTI BOTANICALS PTY LTD
YOUR PRIVACY IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO US
You do not have to provide any personal information to MUKTI if you don’t want to. But, if you don’t provide the personal information that MUKTI asks for, it may not be possible for MUKTI to engage with you. For example, if you purchase our great products online we won’t be able to deliver these to you unless you provide a delivery address.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When we talk about personal information, we mean information (such as an address or phone number) or an opinion about an individual. That individual may either be identified, that is, we know who they are, or reasonably identifiable, which means that we can work out who they are from other information that we have. It doesn’t matter whether or not the information or opinion is actually true or whether or not it is in writing.
Remember, the basic idea is that, if an organisation such as MUKTI collects information that is about you, and that organisation is able to link that information to you, then it will be your personal information.
WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE HAVE ABOUT YOU?
The personal information we collect and hold about you will depend on how we engage with you.
The sort of personal information MUKTI may collect and hold about you includes:
- your name, residential and delivery addresses, telephone numbers, email and other electronic addresses;
- your date of birth and gender;
- information about the products and services you have purchased, ordered or asked about or that you have obtained through MUKTI Beauty Bonus;
- your credit or debit card details and other bank details;
- information about your beauty profile;
- your views and insights about our business, products and services that you share;
- information collected if you access the MUKTI website or any of our social media sites including for example your IP address. We may also collect other information from those sites via cookies. A cookie is a small data file that might be transferred to your device when you access the MUKTI website or those other sites;
- information about any feedback you provide, complaints you make and details of any products returned, and refunds provided, to you.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
MUKTI will usually collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us. You might do this, for example, when you shop in our store, when you purchase or order any of our services or products on the MUKTI website or if you participate in one of our competitions.
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
MUKTI collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information to help us carry on our business. In other words, we do this to help us provide the best products and services to you and all of our other customers. This means MUKTI collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide MUKTI products and services to you;
- to provide you with access to the MUKTI website, including to provide you with content on that site that is relevant to you;
- to provide advertising that might interest you, including information about promotions, competitions and events. Unless you tell us you don’t want to receive it this way, we may provide this advertising to you directly, for example by email or text. We may also provide it when you are using the internet, whether or not you are using the MUKTI website;
- to help us work out what products and services you are most interested in;
- to respond on any questions or complaints you might have and to provide you with any refunds or exchanges;
- to make our products, services, the MUKTI website and MUKTI social media sites better;
- if you are one of our contractors or service providers, or an employee of one of our contractors or service providers, to engage with you under the relevant agreement;
- to enforce MUKTI's rights, including undertaking legal proceedings; and
- to otherwise manage our business and to meet MUKTI’s legal and regulatory requirements.
WHO WE MIGHT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO
We don’t sell your personal information to anyone else.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is held by MUKTI in electronic form and is protected by electronic and procedural safeguards. Your personal information will either be stored on MUKTI’s IT systems or the IT systems of MUKTI’s contractors or service providers.
If your personal information is initially collected in paper form, we will destroy that paper when we record the personal information in electronic form. We will keep that information in a secure location until that occurs.
When MUKTI does not need your personal information any more, MUKTI will securely destroy it, unless there is a legal reason why MUKTI needs to continue to hold that personal information.
YOU CAN ASK US ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are very happy to tell you about the personal information MUKTI holds about you. If you want to know what we have, just reach out to our Customer Service team on, if you are in Australia, 1300 306 554. You can also contact us here: https://www.muktiorganics.com/contact-us.
MUKTI will get back to you as soon as we can after you ask us. Sometimes we might not be able to provide you with details about what we hold, but we will explain this to you if that happens.
If you think any of the personal information we have about you is wrong, for example, if you have changed your phone number or email address, please let us know. You can log into your account online and update your details. Alternatively, you can reach out to our Customer Service team (see contact details above). We will either update our records or, if there is some reason why we don’t think the information should be changed, we will let you know.
LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR A COMPLAINT
If you have any questions, or if you have any concerns or a complaint about how we deal with your personal information, please call our Customer Care team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also write to us at:
PO BOX 750
MULLUMBIMBY NSW 2482
MUKTI will treat any request or complaint received from you confidentially. We will contact you within a reasonable time after receiving your request or complaint. If you have made a complaint, we will let you know about ways we could resolve that complaint. We aim to resolve all complaints promptly and, in any event, within 30 days of receiving the complaint.
Mukti Botanicals Pty Ltd
6 Smith Street
Mullumbimby, NSW, 2482
Toll free phone (Australia): 1300 306 554
This information was last updated on 10th January 2021.