Before the turn of this century, certified organic skincare didn't exist. Sure, there were natural and organic brands, but there weren't any independent certification bodies to verify what products actually contained.
The word "organic" is still used without discretion. It's bandied about on labels, in advertising and marketing because there isn't any regulatory system in place.
We appreciate as a customer, it's very confusing and misleading, especially when you're trying to avoid chemicals that can potentially lead to a myriad of problems - skin allergies, infertility, reproductive issues, learning disabilities, birth defects, cancer and environmental sensitivities - to name but a few concerns.
When Mukti (/MOOKH tee/) was practicing as a natural therapist in the late 90's there was only a handful of natural skin care products on the market. She recognised a niche and pioneered green chemistry to create her own line.
The eponymous brand established since 2000, is one of Australia's first skincare companies to gain certified organic accreditation. We're independently audited on an annual basis by the Organic Food Chain (OFC) to meet the stringent requirements of the Australian Cosmetic Standard.
Our boutique range is handcrafted and formulated in house with a distinct focus on eco luxury and quality.
Every ingredient has been meticulously researched and each product contains a unique blend of bioactive, native Australian extracts that address a particular skin type or condition. Our revolutionary extraction method and delivery system guarantees the topical potency of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
Mukti Organics has recently gained significant attention from the international organic and natural beauty sector taking out a cache of awards in the Beauty Shortlist including:
• Best Skincare Brand Australia
• Best Natural & Organic Skincare Brand Australia • Best Facial Elixir - Vital C
• Best Exfoliating Product - 2 in 1 Resurfacing
• Best Product for Acne - Clarity Balm
• Best Foaming Cleanser - Balancing
• Editor’s Choice - Rose Blossom Mist
• Editor’s Choice - Botanique Conditioner
Other recent awards include:
• Organic Consumer Choice Awards
- Organic Product of the Year - Hydrating Moisturiser
• Gorgeously Green Beauty Awards - Tinted Moisturiser with Sunscreen
• Nature & Health Natural Beauty Awards 2017 - Botanique Lotion
Based on customer testimonials, product reviews and repeat purchases, we're certain that once you try our products you'll notice your skin will feel radically different and renewed.
Mukti and the Team